Terms & Conditions
Track Booking Terms & Conditions
TAUPO MOTORSPORT PARK Ltd
TRACK BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Contract for Hire of Taupo Motorsport Park shall be deemed to have been made between Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd (TMP) and THE BOOKING CLIENT ("the Client") when the client has confirmed requirements by facsimile, letter, email or written order form and payment has been made to Taupo Motorsport Park.
Track Hire includes:
· Access to the Pit/Paddock Area from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm on the day of hire. Access prior may incur an additional fee.
· Access to the track from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm.
1. Bookings are not confirmed unless received on the official booking form accompanied by the relevant deposit (30%) no later than 5 working days after the date the booking was made.
2. Another payment of 50% is required at least 3 months prior to the booking date. The balance of the hire cost must be paid not less than 10 working days before the date of the event. If the booking is made less than 10 working days from the proposed hire all costs must be paid at the time of booking.
3. If final payment is not made by the due date, Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd will consider the booking cancelled, and cancel the services or re-allocate the bookings and/or tickets without informing the client.
4. Should the Client cancel the booking, or fail to make payments when due leading to cancellation, the deposits will be retained for administration costs. In the event of failure to make the final payment or cancelation occurring within 10 working days of the booked date, TMP shall have the right to recover the full amount payable for the booking.
5. Any request by the Client for a variation to a booking must be made in writing by facsimile, email or letter sent to Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd.
6. Security is recommended on the paddock entry gate for the duration of the hire. This can be done by hirer personnel or contracted security.
7. Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd retains all catering and commercial rights and unauthorised commercial operators are not permitted access to the venue.
8. Every person must sign a Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd indemnity form prior to going on to the racing track or start line. All personnel must comply with the rules of Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd.
9. Access to Taupo Motorsport Park is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Hire, which are available upon request from the Taupo Motorsport Park Ltd office during working hours, or on the Taupo Motorsport Park website http://www.taupomotorsport.com/
10. Only concrete blocks can be used to secure easy ups/marquees or the like, on the hardstand. Any persons caught/seen using pegs to secure such items on the hardstand will be fined $500.00 per peg.
Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself for things such as entering an online contest, placing an order, signing up for email updates. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We may use your e-mail address to communicate with you, for example, to notify you of special offers or programs you might find of interest.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. We may also use these e-mail addresses to provide order status and order tracking information, and to respond to queries.
You may be able to register with our website if you would like to receive updates on news , events, or new products or services.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and share with our advertising agencies. For example, we may tell an advertising agency that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
If you choose to register or receive products or materials from us, or to otherwise give us personal information, we may store some or all of that personal information and use it for marketing research and marketing purposes.
We will never sell your personal information to any other company.
In the event of a criminal investigation or a suspected illegal activity, we may be required by law enforcement agencies to share certain personal information.
Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.